Glamping Mini Lodges
2023 Season: March 16th to November 5th and November 24th to December 23rd for Christmas Island (Lodging is available for hire for the Christmas Island Santa Experience).
2024 Season: March 15th to November 3rd and November 22nd to December 23rd for Christmas Island (Lodging is available for hire for the Christmas Island Santa Experience).
The Glamping Mini Lodges (5 available for hire) can accommodate up to 2 adults and 3 kids (maximum 2 adults) and provide a safe and comfortable alternative to camping!
They each contain two double beds, one single bed, picnic table, small fridge, kettle, lights and heater. If you are renting a glamping mini lodge, then you must supply your own sleeping equipment such as pillows, sleeping bags, linens, duvets and towels. There are NO bathrooms or kitchens in the glamping lodges. The amenity block is just steps away, which provides toilets, showers, sinks, laundry, camper’s kitchen, etc.
Please also note:
- Pets are not allowed.
- Smoking is not permitted indoors or on the decking area.
- The Bunk Bed: No kids under the age of 6 are allowed on the top bunk. Supervision required.
- The lodge is for single family use only (maximum 2 adults).
What to Bring:
- Sleeping Equipment – pillows, sleeping bags/duvets, fitted sheets, duvet covers, pillow cases – whatever you use!
- Towels and tea towels
- Dishes, utensils, cookware, etc.
- Games, playing cards, etc.