2023 Season: March 16th to November 5th and November 24th to December 23rd for Christmas Island (Lodging is available for hire for the Christmas Island Santa Experience).
2024 Season: March 15th to November 3rd and November 22nd to December 23rd for Christmas Island (Lodging is available for hire for the Christmas Island Santa Experience).
Reception is open from 9AM to 9PM daily. Customers arriving/leaving outside these hours must contact reception during opening hours prior to arrival/departure.
Boutique Lodge Details:
The lodge can accommodate up to 2 adults and 4 children. Pets are not allowed. Smoking is not permitted inside or under the overhang outside. This lodge is for a single family (two families not permitted).
- Open plan with kitchenette, dining table, bathroom and 1 double bed.
Mezzanine with 2 double beds.
- 3 Double Beds in total
- One bathroom – walk in rain shower, toilet, sink, heated towel rail
- Kitchenette – kettle, toaster, fridge, microwave, dishes (plates, cups, bowls), cutlery
- Indoor dining table
- Central heating
- Outdoor patio with picnic table
- Outdoor barbecue stand for disposable barbecues only
- Parking for 1 car. Extra cars are €5 per night and are parked in main car park.
- The lodge and its surrounding area is strictly private for the occupants who have hired the accommodation
What to Bring:
- Sleeping Equipment – pillows, sleeping bags/duvets, fitted sheets, duvet covers, pillow cases – whatever you use!
- Towels, tea towels, toiletries, washing up liquid, etc.
- Board Games
What is NOT in the lodge:
- Cooking Hob & Oven
- Dishes/Utensils not listed above